HOW TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Turku Printmakers’ Association accepts member applications year-round without a set application period. An artist, who has shown professional merit in either fine art printmaking or as a drawing artist, can be chosen to be a member of the association.
The application should include a short presentation which also elucidates why an applicant wishes to join the association, an up-to-date resume, and 8–10 original prints or good quality pictures of your recent artworks. You may also attach pictures where the artworks are displayed in an exhibition. Applications may be delivered by email or brought or sent by mail to Gallery Joella. Your application will be considered at the next board meeting, and you will get an answer after that.
The membership fee is 30 € per year.
- Possibility to sell your art in Gallery Joella’s print shop and in Turku Artotheque.
- Discount on the fee of the exhibition space at Gallery Joella.
- Access to the Turku Printmakers’ printmaking studio for a membership price.
- Visibility online.
- Possibility to participate in the associations group exhibitions.
- A membership card which allows free or discounted entry in many art museums.
- Information about grants, exhibitions and other artist related topics.
Applications and inquiries
Turun taidegraafikot ry/membership application
Läntinen Rantakatu 21